Friday, May 22, 2009

Passing the Time

Since our Guys are gone for 4-6 months out of the year, what do we do to pass the time? Well, one of things we do is go to parties. No, I don't mean PARTIES. I mean Women's Parties. Like Partylite Candle parties, Pampered Chef, Stamp It Up and Close to My Heart. Today, I went to my first scrapbooking party. It was a Close to My Heart party. We made a card to send to our husbands. Close to My Heart has some really cool products. I'm way behind on the scrapbooking front. They now have acrylic stamping blocks that you just peel off the rubber part you want, put it on a block and stamp away. No more bulky block stamps to store. Very cool idea!!! Check out their website at www.closetomyheart.com.

They also have way cool card making kits. Who wants the same old Hallmark card when you can give them a unique homemade creation. And they are really, really beautiful. It is very relaxing to make a card too!

I DO have one scrapbook done since we came to Japan. It is from Halloween to January. Pretty good huh? I only have FOUR months to catch up on!!! That's a lot of pictures!!

No comments: