Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Can't Wait To Meet New People

This is just a quick update. I had created a Yahoo Group a few months ago for Navy Families stationed or going to be stationed at NAF Atsugi. It is titled AtsugiNavyFamilies. A wonderful lady created an awesome group for Yokosuka entitled YokosukaNavyFamilies. I have not been able to locate another group like it, so I decided to make my own.

I had a new member join yesterday and it was exciting. My hope is that I will be able to meet lots of people at Atsugi and we will all be able to communicate events and share our life and experience in Atsugi as well as help and welcome new members who will be coming to Atsugi.

I cannot wait to get to Atsugi to meet the people I've already had contact with. They have been such a huge help to me and I want to thank them in person!

No comments: