Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hurry up and Wait!

It's December. Very warm here in Va Beach. I have all of my Christmas shopping done and wrapped! I have started a new part-time job with Kirkland's at the mall. I really enjoy working there. We are super busy because of Christmas.

We finally received an offer on our townhouse. It looks like we will close before the end of December. This will definitly help our budget!

I still have so much to do. We haven't gone to get our passport pictures yet. I think we are going to wait until January. I also have to get my medical records from various places to go to Oceana and start my medical file for overseas screening. I still have to go back to the Dr. for a well-woman check up. You have to have one of these within a year of moving.

Hurry up and wait, that's how I feel a lot, because the anxiety of having so much to do is always in the back of my mind. I just need to relax and enjoy the holidays, I have the next 9 months to deal with everything else! I am constantly reminding myself that this is the last time I'm putting up decorations in the US for the next 3 years! Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: